Measure and win admission for two to the Children’s Science Center Lab!
The news is buzzing about the historic snowfall. We thought it would be fun to see how much snow our Children’s Science Center fans get at their homes. It’s fun and easy to participate!
- Snap a photo that shows how you are measuring the snow. (For example, show your family’s snow measuring board or your family using a yardstick in the snow, etc. Be creative!)
- Share the photo on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #snowchildsci.
- Include a comment on how much snow you measured!
- Be sure to share the photo with us and your friends.
- Now, you are entered to win general admission for two to the Children’s Science Center Lab!
The Children’s Science Center will select a random winner from all the photos posted with the hashtag. Deadline to share your photo is Tuesday, January 26, 7 pm.
How Much Snow? Contest begins on January 23, 2016 and ends on January 26, 2016 at 7:00 pm EST. Winner will be notified by private message and must respond by the deadline stated in the message to receive the prize. The Children’s Science Center reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify inappropriate photos.