For registration and more information check out our Camps page here!
Explore the world of robotics in Robot Mania! From building to coding, this camp will take you through all that makes a robot, a robot, while developing critical thinking skills to solve real world problems. Campers will get a chance to program a robot, create their own code, and make their own robot at home!
• Explore the inner-workings of machines complex and simple that help us in our everyday lives
• Build miniature “bristlebots” and navigate through a challenging maze
• Discover the secret language of robots – coding! - with games and activities that explore codes of all kinds
• Create their own simple commands for a robotic arm, and teach it to wave hello!
How Do Virtual Camps Work?
Our expert STEM Educators will facilitate hands-on activities, self-directed learning, STEM explorations and group discussions.
Each day of virtual camp will include:
• 9:00 am - 10:00 am Zoom Meeting with lesson/activity, animal encounters or science demos.
• 10:00 am - 11:00 am Daily Challenge time & Open Zoom.
• 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Zoom Meeting to present daily challenge, follow up activities and lessons.
The daily STEM challenges encourage critical thinking, creative problem solving, and child-led exploration. These challenges can be completed in under an hour and with limited parental supervision.
The $175 base price of camp is for one "screen" and 1 kit. While we do not limit the number of children that can share a screen, the one kit that comes with the price is enough material for one participant. You may purchase additional kits for $25. For example, if you have two children sharing a screen, you might want choose 1 screen and 2 kits for $200.
Kits will be available for curbside pick up the week before the camp. If you are unable to pick up your kit curbside, please contact us for a list of kit materials.
*video session will be conducted over Zoom and recorded. If you need to miss a session, the recorded stream can sent via email.